IRS and State/Local Representation

wooden gavel and books on wooden table,on brown backgroundNothing elicits more fear in a taxpayer than receiving an audit notice in the mail! Our CPA’s and EA’s are licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service.  BAS can also represent you before state and local taxing authorities.  We know the tax law and how your tax return was prepared.  Let us handle this stressful process so that you can continue to focus on running your business!


Call  (717) 252-1315 or Email today!